Pumpkin Spice Spirit Infusion Kit
"You can't fix the weather, but you can fix a drink!"
Heather has concocted the most delicious cocktail infusion kits, using locally-sourced ingredients. Pour a mickey of your preferred alcohol in this beautiful bottle (alcohol not included), give it a few days to steep in all that goodness, then strain your infused spirit and mix a bevvie!
Made with pumpkin, cinnnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove.
*some flavours may contain flavour enhancers.
Pairs best with whiskey, brandy, or rum!
Pour 350 ml of your chosen alcohol into bottle. Store in a cool dark place and shake daily for 5-7 days. Enjoy your new flavoured spirit straight, on the rocks or with your favourite mix. Strain ingredients for extended storage time.
Oooohhhh, you know what would go great with that plaid scarf, leggings and knee high leather boots? A drunken pumpkin spice latte!!!!
Drunken Pumpkin Spice Latte
* 6 ounces of strong brewed coffee
* 2 ounces of PUMPKIN SPICE INFUSION
* dash of cream
* cinnamon sugar or orange zest sugar
* light corn syrup
* whipped cream
1. Rim mug with cinnamon sugar or orange zest sugar using corn syrup to wet the rim.
2. Brew coffee in a separate mug and add a dash of cream and PUMPKIN SPICE INFUSION. Stir
3. Pour into rimmed mug. Top with whipped cream
Garnish with a dash of pumpkin pie spice blend.... or plain ol' cinnamon if you are not a Fancy Nancy.